Monday 20 June 2016

Beauty Box Journey - Birch Box #3

My third and final Birch Box has come! I'm kind of sad that my research into beauty boxes is drawing to a close as i've really loved having these deliveries to look forward to. This month's box was such a cool design - it was a scratch away box and you had the opportunity to win a dream holiday. The only negative about this was it made an absolute mess! So I just kind of scratched off what I could to ensure  I hadn't won (I didn't *sad face*) then gave up.



The first product I received was the Eyeko Black Magic Drama and Curl Mascara. I've never heard of this brand before (this has changed since writing this! Check this out) but I really like the shape of the wand and i'm excited to try it.




Next I got the Philip Kingsley Prep Polishing Balm. This is a frizz free styling balm which can be used on either towel dried hair before blow drying or dry hair to smooth your hair down. I love the brand Philip Kingsley but have never tried this polishing balm.




I received a small tin of PuriSkin Resurfacing Cream by Vanessa Blake Cosmetics. I've never heard of this brand before but I'm really intrigued to hear more about this product. It says that it can help acne scars, blemishes, stretch marks, bruises, burns, split skin and more. I'm really interested to see if this can help my blemishes and stretch marks. I really like the texture; it starts off as a thick cream but thins out as your massage it into your skin.




I also got some Sarah Chapman Skinesis Spot Stickers. These are tiny translucent plastic stickers that you place on spots to prevent more dirt getting to them, it also helps you to stop touching them. They also contain ingredients that help to calm, soothe and speed up healing. I only got 3 stickers but i'm already contemplating purchasing more because i'm really interested to see if this is a product that works because if it does, i'd be very happy!




The fifth and final product I received was the Ole Henriksen Brightening Cleansing Cloths. This packet is really cute and the wipes smell amazing. These can be used as makeup removers but I think it would be quite refreshing to use them after removing my makeup to brighten my skin and clear any stubborn dirt that may still be on my face.



Last but not least I received a Birch Box Spectrum Collections Unicorn Tears Wonder Sponge. I actually gave this away because I have tons of beauty blender style sponges. I gave it to my friend who had never used a sponge like this before and she is really enjoying using it - she says it changes her foundation so much. 


So that's the last of my Birch Boxes! I've really enjoyed receiving these and I really liked this month's box. I will be writing one final sum up of which box I feel has been the best value for money so keep your eye out for that.

Compare to my first and second!


Thanks for reading!

Lorah x


Please follow me on Bloglovin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts on this post! I will reply to each and everyone of you :) Many thanks x