Monday 13 June 2016

Beauty Box Journey - My Little Box #2

I really didn't know what to expect for the next My Little Box as my first one was so different to any kind of beauty box i've received before. But I was really excited to open it! This month's theme was Dolce Vita which means a little bit of pleasure or luxury. 



The first thing in my box was a smaller box that said 'Rome is on my mind'. When I opened it up it was a turban style headband in this beautiful kind of Aquamarine colour with pink and yellow. It really is beautiful however I don't think it would suit my style. I will definitely try it though and if not i'll donate it to someone else. 



Then I found a cute little box that said 'Ciao Bella'. This box was so cute and shared the design of their beauty range My Little Beauty. When I opened this box there is a gorgeous gold leaf ring - as I have quite big fingers this ring only fits on my pinky! It's a nice ring and maybe once i've lost some weight i'll be able to wear it properly! According to My Little Box the ring is £12 but I would not pay that as it does feel really cheap and made of plastic. 




Just like last month I received 3 beauty products in a cute little cotton bag. I love this month's bag even more than last month's! It's so cute. 

The first product I got was from their own brand 'My Little Beauty'. I really like the style of packaging for their products it's always quite pastel-ey and plain. This is their Illuminating Moisturiser for your legs. I've been using Dove's Derma Spa Summer Revived Body Lotion and really liked it, so once i've finished using that i'll definitely try this out. This year is the first year where i've opted for gradual tan instead of instant so i'm looking forward to trying the different products out there. Like I said last time, they do not ship to the UK at the moment but you can see their full range online. 




Next I received a semi-dry oil by the brand Baija Paris. I'm not a huge fan of body oils as I always feel sticky afterwards - perhaps i've just not found a good enough one yet! I'm always up for trying things so I will definitely give it a go. The packaging is so nice and floral. The fragrance is in Green Tea Jasmine and it smells really strong and a bit sickly - maybe this changes once applied. I can't really translate the website and there's no option to have it in English so I don't imagine they ship to the UK unfortunately. 



The last thing I got is by far my favourite item out of the box. I am usually a bit disappointed when I receive fragrance samples in beauty boxes because I have so many perfumes and the samples tend to be for high-end fragrances that I will never purchase. But oh my.. this perfume. It is a fragrance by Courreges which of course is a French brand but they do ship to the UK. The fragrance is La Fille de l'air. This is such a gorgeous smell - it's a very mature smell with a light citrus but musky scent that lingers. It is beautiful and i'm already considering purchasing the full size product. 




Last but not least the magazine was really interesting to read. It has tons of content and to be honest I prefer it to a lot of other magazines that I actually buy! Very good quality and lots of things to read about. 

I really liked this box and I find myself wondering what next month's box might bring!




Compare this to my first box!


Thanks for reading!

Lorah x


Please follow me on Bloglovin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts on this post! I will reply to each and everyone of you :) Many thanks x